QuickBooks training isn’t just for small-business owners. The following individuals may also benefit from Intuit QuickBooks certification:
· Bookkeepers: Bookkeepers and accounting clerks work across industries and are responsible for financial record keeping. By understanding Intuit QuickBooks, these professionals can efficiently keep track of billing, expenditures, payroll and other financial data for their organizations.
· Accountants: Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can add Intuit QuickBooks Certified User or ProAdvisor to their resume to demonstrate their familiarity with the accounting software used by countless small businesses.
· Treasurers: Like small-business owners, treasurers for clubs and organizations need an efficient way to track income and expenses. Those without accounting experience can learn all they need to know through an Intuit QuickBooks training seminar.
· Heads of household: Between paying for college, hiring help and itemizing tax deductions, household expenses can be complicated. Training for Intuit QuickBooks allows heads of household to centralize their financial information and know where their money goes.
The #1 rated small business financial software—can help you get organized, save time, and simplify what you do every day.
Organizes Your Finances: by Keeping Information in One Place QuickBooks puts your sales, expenses, and customer & vendor profiles at your fingertips. That way you can quickly find what you need when you need it, including money coming in and money going out of your business.
Tracks Sales & Expenses: with Professional Invoicing and Payment Tools QuickBooks helps you easily track sales, create professional invoices, and receive payments from customers. QuickBooks also tracks your expenses and categorizes them so you can analyze your spending.
Makes Tax Time Easier: with Reliable & Complete Records QuickBooks organizes your financial records throughout the year, so finding the information you need for tax time is easy. Your tax accountant, if you have one, may also spend less time completing your paperwork.
- Tuition and registration
- All books
- Exam voucher if user wants to take certification exam
- Test preps and all other relevant study materials
Duration: 12 hours two (2) days a week