[title size=”2″]CNSS Support Services[/title] CNSS offers 24 hour support on a variety of services. However, Our support extends thru CCTV installations, data recovery, hardware and software sales support, IT consulting, networking engineering and testing and security risk assessment and policy development. You can trust CNSS to provide your organisation with a high level of service. Our engineers are dedicated to quickly and effectively resolving your IT issues and proactively managing your IT infrastructure to protect against costly downtime.
- 24 hour support service
- Career Development courses (See details)
- CCTV Installations
- Data Recovery
- Hardware,Software sales and support
- IT consulting
- Network Engineering and testing
- Security Risk Assessment and Policy Development
[title size=”2″]CNSS Areas of Expertise[/title]
Please visit us today or call our office for information about our support services. Should you have any additional queries, don’t hesitate to send us a brief email regarding your query, thank you!
[tabs tab1=”24 hour support service” tab2=”CCTV Installations” tab3=”Data Recovery” tab4=”Hardware sales and support” tab5=”IT consulting” tab6=”Network Engineering and testing” tab7=”Security Risk Assessment and Policy Development” tab8=”Software sales and support“] [tab id=1] [fontawesome icon=”random” circle=”yes” size=”large”]With the wide range of services which are being offered by CNSS it is a prerogative that a system to benefit it customers where as they are up and running to their maximum at all time be maintained. To keep with this, a reliable 24 hour support system has been created where assistance and help will be given based on several factors. Our 24 hour service includes:
- Helpdesk support
- Remote access and remote assistance
- On call technician
[/tab] [tab id=2][fontawesome icon=”magic” circle=”yes” size=”large”]Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. It differs from broadcast television in that the signal is not openly transmitted, though it may employ point to point wireless links. CCTV is often used for surveillance in areas that may need monitoring such as banks, casinos, airports, military installations, and convenience stores. In industrial plants, CCTV equipment may be used to observe parts of a process from a central control room; when, for example, the environment is not suitable for humans. CCTV systems may operate continuously or only as required to monitor a particular event. A more advanced form of CCTV, utilizing Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), provides recording for possibly many years, with a variety of quality and performance options and extra features (such as motion-detection and email alerts). Surveillance of the public using CCTV is particularly common in the UK, where there are reportedly more cameras per person than in any other country in the world. There and elsewhere, its increasing use has triggered a debate about security versus privacy. CNSS has partnered with ICREALTIME to provide its customers with the best and most effective CCTV systems to protect their environment. The systems are fully compliant with all the different mobile equipment which are available today for remote viewing if the customer is away for the secured location.
How Can CCTV Benefit the Organization
The installations of a fully functional CCTV system can serve organization in accomplishing many of the set goals which humans are incapable of achieving. Such benefits include:
- Round the clock monitoring and recording of a set perimeter over a set period of time.
- Remote management of the CCTV system from anywhere in the world.
- Scheduled backup of recorded or monitored data at various location both local and remote.
- .Covert monitoring of certain key areas within business proximity.
[/tab] [tab id=3][fontawesome icon=”desktop” circle=”yes” size=”large”]In the computer world data or information is stored for future or later retrieval, however what happens if that data cannot be retrieved or may have become corrupted? One is left with several questions if such happens; what should I do, who do I go to for help, what can I do to prevent this from happening, etc. Technological advancements and extensive research have all come to the rescue of all who have a failed hard drive of have lost some data off a memory stick or a back up tape by using various pieces and hardware in combination with software to recovery if not all but a substantial amount of data or information. Data recovery is very expensive as most people term it but one has to sit and think as to the cost of the data that was lost to the company especially if the data had files for many years about the company. Our data recovery services include:
- Hard drive data recovery and restoration
- Removal media data recovery
- Computer forensics
[/tab] [tab id=4][fontawesome icon=”magic” circle=”yes” size=”large”]CNSS is an authorized Dell Partner in St Lucia capable of providing all hardware equipment and services which they supply. We sell service and maintain all computer hardware and peripheral especially those which we sell to all sectors of the consumer market. Our hardware services include:
- Hardware sales
- Hardware maintenance
- Hardware configurations
- Hardware diagnosis
[/tab] [tab id=5] [fontawesome icon=”tint” circle=”yes” size=”large”]Whatever your business’s IT requirements, from simple casual help desk support to a fully managed IT service, the individual building blocks of the solution are extremely important. CNSS has a portfolio of powerful managed services solutions that we can use to improve your IT infrastructure and achieve a real return on your investment. Some of these solutions include:
- Managed anti spam
- Managed anti virus
- Managed backup and disaster recovery
- Network and equipment health monitoring
- Asset tracking and reporting
- Cloud hosted Microsoft Exchange
CNSS will work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. Consultants work to improve the structure and efficiency of an organisation’s IT systems. IT consultants may be used to provide strategic guidance to organisations with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT. They can also be used to provide guidance during selection and procurement as well as providing highly expert technical assistance, and may be responsible for user training and feedback. IT consultants may be involved in sales and business development, as well as technical duties.
Typical work activities
Tasks typically involve:
- meeting with clients to determine requirements;
- working with clients to define the scope of a project;
- planning timescales and the resources needed;
- clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business;
- travelling to customer sites;
- liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation;
- defining software, hardware and network requirements;
- analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT;
- developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
- presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
- helping clients with change-management activities;
- purchasing systems where appropriate;
- designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems;
- preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers;
- organising training for users and other consultants;
- being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisations;
- identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
[/tab] [tab id=6][fontawesome icon=”thumbs-up” circle=”yes” size=”large”]Trying imagining having three computers without having any capabilities for communicating with each other or being able to share a common resource? Many of us would find that abnormal because we have been overwhelmed with the power of what an efficient and well designed computer network can help us accomplish. In the computer industry, it has been noted that a computer network is the backbone of the IT infrastructure especially in the respect to that of communication. Networking in a computer world can simply be defined as the efficient connection and sharing of information between two or more electronic devices using a know medium. CNSS INC can be considered as one of the technology leaders in the networking field. This is because its networks are not just designed as a cheap alternative, but one which is reliable, cost effective, up scalable, and is complemented with highly trained and experienced individuals in the networking field. CNSS INC sees all networking jobs as priority regardless of the size and complexity of the required design. We handle all networking requests such as setting up of two (2) computers to networking of printers and other networking peripherals to networking of WAN and MAN offices. CNSS can design a network that fits your needs and your budget. Our Computer networking services include:
- Network design
- Network upgrades
- Networking equipment upgrades
- Network troubleshooting and testing
- Networking solutions
- Network backup and disaster recovery
- Networking security solutions
- Wireless solutions
- Remote Access solutions
[/tab] [tab id=7] [fontawesome icon=”random” circle=”yes” size=”large”]Comprehensive IT policies are a critical component of any business especially since security is now one of the growing concerns with the business environment. IT policies govern how IT resources are used and managed within the organization. CNSS will provide the necessary guidance required for the process of developing, maintaining, and enforcing such policies. The policy will include what is required to create a comprehensive set of policy documents for system and network administrators. These policies will guide administrators in their everyday tasks, building the foundation for consistent, predictable administration practices. Working with clear direction from policy encourages and facilitates administrators’ ability to meet the organization’s established IT service goals. Apart for the administrators, the IT policy will also seek to inform the users of the system and equipment of their responsibility. This document clearly establishes agreement from end users that they will abide by the organization’s IT guidelines throughout their tenure with the company, an important part of ensuring everyone’s satisfaction with IT and its systems. Our IT Policy development services include:
- Assessment of current position
- Information security
- Disaster recovery
- Change management
- Data backup, recovery, storage, and backup retention
- Asset disposal
- Incident management
- Vendor management
[/tab] [tab id=8][fontawesome icon=”magic” circle=”yes” size=”large”]CNSS is a business solutions company and as a result will make available if possible any software or software package that is requested by the customer. If customized software solutions are required this will also be made available. CNSS will make available to its customers the following:
- Operating System Software: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Linux
- Server Operating System: Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003
- Productivity software: Microsoft Office 2013, 2010 & 2007
- Programming Software: Java, C++
- Antivirus Software: AVG Antivirus
- Accounting: QuickBooks, Sage 50
Our software sales services include:
- Installations of all types of software
- Customizations of software
- Updating or upgrading software
- Data migration
- Data recovery
- Data security
- Data backup
- Data cleanup
[/tab] [/tabs] [separator top=”80″] [one_half last=”no”] [title size=”2″]Why choose us?[/title] we are great at what we do, and love helping our customers get the most from technology. Our entire team is focused on providing the best IT support, consulting and training to all types of businesses.
- Outstanding customer service: Over 50% of our customers come from referrals.
- Industry experts: Our Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco Partner status demonstrates our technical ability.
- Reduce downtime: We will respond promptly and get things back up and running with the minimum impact to your business.
- Save Money: We help by ensuring you don’t invest in unsuitable equipment and avoid expensive emergency call out or repair fees.
[title size=”2″]What Client’s Say[/title]